This actual property roundup is proudly offered by The Redbud Group, creating nice experiences. Right here’s one among their favourite listings this week:
- 9015 Wildcat Path: $1,175,000
- Neighborhood: Davidson
- Realtor: Jason McGory at The Redbud Group
- Options: Stately exterior, on the River Run golf course, saltwater pool, nice kitchen, generously sized rooms
- Specs: 5 mattress, 4.5 tub, 5,922 sq. toes
Anybody else spend a number of time kitchens on Pinterest? If that’s the case, this roundup is for you.
Listed below are 10 homes on the market in Charlotte with enviable kitchens.
Why we adore it: This painted brick ranch has an enthralling exterior, and a trendy kitchen with soft-close shaker-style cupboards, quartz counter tops, and trendy lighting and equipment.
- Neighborhood: Oakhurst
- Realtor: Lena Saleh at Lionheart Actual Property LLC
- Specs: Three mattress, 2 tub, 1,045 sq. toes
- Notable options: Charming exterior, hardwood flooring, customized closets, trendy trendy kitchen, updates all through
Why we adore it: Calling all trendy design lovers. This duplex has an open dwelling space, stylish black kitchen, lovely kitchen and toilet tile, brilliant light-filled rooms, and extra.
- Neighborhood: Historic West Finish
- Realtor: Joe Fontana at Chelsea Realty LLC
- Specs: Three mattress, 2.5 tub, 2,464 sq. toes
- Notable options: New construct, open dwelling space, stylish black kitchen, lovely kitchen and toilet tile, brilliant light-filled rooms
Why we adore it: This lovely cottage has all of the attraction you’d anticipate from 1940s house however with dreamt trendy upgrades. The kitchen is very effectively accomplished with gentle grey cupboards, a mixture of shelving types, an uncovered brick wall, bar space, and A+ home equipment.
- Neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Katherine Richey at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 2 mattress, 2 tub, 1,181 sq. toes
- Notable options: Curb attraction, cottage attraction, fabulous kitchen, built-in eating nook, open kitchen/dwelling space, cool wallpaper
Why we adore it: This home provides you a lot sq. footage on your cash; it’s excellent for a household and those that wish to entertain. I really like the sunshine blue island pops towards the recent otherwise-all-white kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Huntersville
- Realtor: Holly Kimsey Evans at eXp Realty LLC
- Specs: 6 mattress, Four tub, 3,563 sq. toes
- Notable options: Contemporary, brilliant kitchen with blue island, spacious rooms, nice paver patio with a fireplace pit
Why we adore it: This townhouse checks all of the packing containers for me: handy location, brilliant, impartial inside, and naturally, an awesome kitchen. I really like how the uncovered brick breaks up the all of the white and the pure gentle on this room.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth/South Finish
- Realtor: Amanda Younger at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: Three mattress, 3.5 tub, 1,665 sq. toes
- Notable options: Tons of pure gentle, location, lovely kitchen, open dwelling space, up to date baths
Why we adore it: Simply inbuilt 2018, this transitional-style home is beautiful throughout, however the kitchen and dwelling space steal the present. I really like the shiplap ceiling within the kitchen, customized cupboards, and large island. The coffered ceilings and hearth encompass in the lounge complement the kitchen’s high quality craftsmanship properly.
- Neighborhood: South Charlotte
- Realtor: Kim Trouten at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: Four mattress, Three tub, 3,024 sq. toes
- Notable options: Fairly architectural particulars, nice kitchen with enviable cabinetry, curb attraction, low-maintenance manicured yard
Why we adore it: I by no means get bored with Dilworth bungalows, and this one doesn’t disappoint. The kitchen has glass-front cupboards with accent lighting; it brings such a pleasant, heat glow to the kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Lauren Dayton at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: Three mattress, 2.5 tub, 2,356 sq. toes
- Notable options: Out of doors dwelling areas, location, glass-front kitchen cupboards with accent lighting, screened-in patio with TV, updates all through
Why we adore it: I really like this home — from the asymmetrical exterior to the beneficiant proprietor’s suite to the out of doors setup. After all the kitchen is beautiful too, with its clear design and open structure.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Anja Zimmerman at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 5 mattress, 4.5 tub, 4,293 sq. toes
- Notable options: Trendy, open kitchen, excellent out of doors entertaining setup, enviable proprietor’s suite, inbuilt 2017
Why we adore it: This craftsman-style gem is giving me main coronary heart eyes. From graciously sized bedrooms to the colourful design, there’s a lot to like. The kitchen has enjoyable lighting fixtures, patterned backsplash, and the best built-in eating nook hooked up to the island.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Marcy Basrawala at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: Four mattress, Three tub, 4,588 sq. toes
- Notable options: Colourful inside, distinctive kitchen with built-in eating nook, craftsman fashion, beneficiant room, dreamy proprietor’s suite with enormous walk-in closet
Why we adore it: I’m so intrigued by Tudor-style properties, together with this one. The kitchen’s brilliant, trendy design offers a classy distinction to the 1930s exterior. I really like the combined metals, patterned tile backsplash, and customized vary hood, too.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Amy Scibelli at HM Properties
- Specs: Four mattress, 4.5 tub, 4,043 sq. toes
- Notable options: 1930s home with enjoyable, trendy updates, beautiful kitchen, wonderful out of doors fire and grill station