Kick off your 4th of July celebrations with these vibrant and refreshing Crimson, White and Blue Margarita Slushies!
Tequila, lime, cointreau and a number of different goodies are blended collectively to show these frozen margarita cocktails right into a taste fiesta! Straightforward to make and excellent for July 4th partying, you’ll be able to whip up these Margarita Slushies very quickly and luxuriate in these fireworks!
Why you’ll love these Margarita Slushies
- One of the best tequila. El Mayor is my go-to Tequila model and is just one of the best. Nice tequila solely provides to the scrumptious style of your favourite Summer season margarita.
- The right 4th of July Cocktail. Refreshing, boozy and naturally crimson, white and blue! These colourful frozen margaritas are a showstopper.
- Straightforward to make. A fast mix for every layer and also you’re completed!
- Frosty and full of taste. This summer time cocktail has many layers of taste (three really), as you sup via every shade coded degree you’ll have a unique taste hit – and it’s all introduced collectively by that clean El Mayor Tequila! The frozen fruit provides an additional kick!
Learn how to make these Margarita Slushies
- Make the layers. Make every layer of margarita individually by mixing all components in a excessive powered blender (rinsing in between layers).
- Layer your glasses. After making every layer, pour into glasses. It will create the crimson white and blue separated layers.
- Garnish and luxuriate in!
High quality Tequila
There may be nothing extra essential with regards to the proper Summer season Margarita than high quality tequila. You would possibly suppose you’re not a fan of tequila, and if that’s the case I wager its since you haven’t tasted the good things!
I’m so excited to be partnering with El Mayor Tequila. It’s made with solely probably the most high quality components and is available in a number of varieties. For this recipe, we used their Blanco Tequila.
El Mayor Blanco Tequila is made with 100% Blue Agave. It delivers a crisp, gentle physique, with a touch of pepper and a bevy of accolades to match.
It’s nice on this recipe for its crisp taste but in addition its clear nature! We wish our Crimson, White and Blue layers to be as vibrant as potential, so utilizing Blanco tequila is a no brainer.
Are you able to make these Margarita Slushies forward of time?
You will get your components out and prepped upfront however the Margarita Slushies might be higher blended proper earlier than serving. when you make them too far forward of time, the ice will soften and dilute the drink.
Learn how to salt a rim Margaritas
To complete off these frozen margaritas recipe you’ll be able to salt the rim of the glass earlier than pouring in your margarita slushy combine. A salty rim works nice with the tequila and balances the sweetness of the cocktail completely. All you want is lime juice and a few coarse sea salt.
Moisten the rim of the glass with a lime wedge, then dip the rim onto a small plate of coarse sea salt and twist. The lime juice will permit the ocean salt to stay to the glass.
How robust are Margarita Slushies?
Understandably it relies upon how a lot alcohol is utilized in your frozen margarita recipe. Sometimes although, margaritas on the rocks style just a little bit stronger as a result of it’s not blended with ice. Margarita Slushies have a smoother style. You may all the time make your frozen margarita stronger or weaker by including a splash extra or a bit much less of tequila.
- Use chilled components. Heat – and even room temp – components will soften your ice faster, and also you’ll want so as to add extra ice to get that good, thick, slushy consistency. It will dilute the flavour. So chill your different components the place potential.
- Alter these Margarita Slushies to your tastes. It’s your decision extra lime or a it much less alcohol and many others. relying on you and your friends preferences. Have a style of ech layer as you mix it, so you’ll be able to modify accordingly for the proper frozen cocktail!
- You may modify the amount. This recipe serves two however you’ll be able to multiply the ingredient quantities to serve an even bigger crowd.
- Used crushed ice. Make your blender’s job a bit simpler by making your frozen drink with crushed or cracked ice as an alternative of entire cubes. That is particularly helpful if in case you have an older, much less highly effective blender.
- Don’t overblend. In the event you go away the blender operating for too lengthy you’ll find yourself with a drink that’s too skinny and runny.
- Mix and serve! These cocktails are finest served immediately, you’ll be able to prep your glasses forward of time.
Different refreshing margarita recipes
Have you ever tried these Margarita Slushies? Be happy to go away a star ranking and I’d love to listen to from you within the feedback beneath!