We love spring and early summer time! Do this scrumptious asparagus recipe as a beautiful aspect for any of your meals this season.
Asparagus & Prosciutto
- 36 asparagus spears (about 2 bundles), trimmed
- half of lb puff pastry (obtainable in frozen sheets at your native grocer, however take a look at our directions on find out how to make your personal right here.
- 6 (or 12 if like most of our cooks, you favor a bit additional pork!) slices of prosciutto – for our associates right here in Utah, might we recommend Creminelli Advantageous Meats
- additional virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cream
- half of cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400 levels. Grease baking sheet, line with parchment paper, put aside.
- Divide puff pastry dough into 2 even items. Roll every bit into a rectangle roughly 15″ lengthy x 4″ huge x 1/8″ thick. Reduce every rectangle into three even items.
- Toss asparagus in olive oil. Salt and pepper to style.
- To assemble, place 1-2 slices of prosciutto over every bit of pastry. Prime with 6 spears of asparagus. Roll every bit tightly with the pastry going through out. Evenly area the bundles in your ready sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg, cream, and a splash of salt till easy and creamy. Utilizing a brush, apply the egg wash to the floor of the pastry dough.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes till puff pastry is golden brown.
- Whereas bundles are baking, combine collectively yogurt, mint, lemon zest, juice, salt and pepper to style.
- Serve heat with dipping sauce on the aspect. Get pleasure from!
The put up April Recipe of the month: Springtime cooking! appeared first on Culinary Crafts.